Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's All about the Photos

I can't help it - I'm obsessed with photos. I love taking them and then finding creative new ways to manipulate, arrange, and display them.

The basis of all great scrapbook pages and framed art, first and foremost, is to start with great photographs. After all, scrapbook decorations and embellished frames are really there to enhance what should be the true focus: your awesome photos.

After many hours of chasing my friends' kids around with a camera, I have found infants, babies, and children under two years to be the most enjoyable subjects to photograph. They have such adorable expressions and don't care much about the camera or what you're doing.

I am a baby photographer in Pleasanton, CA and my business, Baby Photo Art, focuses on my favorite little subjects.

No comments: